Particle is a granular delay / pitch shifting pedal. It chops your signal into small grains and then does various strange, trippy, robot things to it, using the techniques of granular synthesis in real time. Results range from radical pitch and delay modulation to shimmering repeats to stutter/glitch sounds.
- 3 pitch modes: detune, density, LFO
- 5 delay modes: random, density, LFO, random pitch, reverse
- adjustable grain size
- pitch shift +/- 1 octave, depending on mode
- delay 0-900 ms, depending on mode
- auto-freeze/stutter with adjustable threshold
- True bypass switching.
- Analog dry signal.
- Mono in/out.
- 24 bit A/D and D/A converters.
- Combination of surface mount and through-hole components.
- White powder coated enclosure with two color screen printing.
- Requires 9V center negative 100 mA power supply (not included). Does not take batteries.
- Size: 3.7" wide x 4.7" long x 2.3" tall (with knobs)
- Made in USA, from circuit boards to final assembly.
Demo by Pop Into The Chemist
Guitar demo by JustNick
Demo by Prymaxe Vintage
Freeze demo by coloringpad (drums)
Bass demo by Behndy - pitch side (old graphics)
Bass demo by Behndy - delay side (old graphics)
Particle on voice by coloringpad
All modes by coloringpad (old graphics)